When you bring puppies into this the world your most important task are to ensure them a good life.
We ensure a positive influence and socialization of our puppies. Before they leave our home to live with their new families the puppies have:
- Met different people. E.g. children, adults, people with glasses / mustache / fluttering clothes.
- Met other dogs and perhaps other animals.
- Been introduced to the everyday things in an ordinary home. E.g. TV, radio, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, sounds of cooking and emptying the dishwasher.
- Been riding in a car,
- Been to the Vet and got the first vaccinations.
- And probably much more:-)
The right family for the right puppy
It’s our responsibility to ensure the right homes for the puppies. First contact does not ensure “first pick”. In cooperation with the new owners we will try to make the best match between puppy and family, considering lifestyle and desires for hunting, competition, exhibition ect.
All our puppies have a DKK pedigree. They have been wormed, had their basic vaccinations at the vet and have a health book.
You will also receive a written guide with tips for caring.
A written DKK purchase agreement will be prepared and signed by both us and the new owner.